In our 2008 Seeds of Peace Care of Creation and Climate Change Chapter Act, we committed ourselves personally and communally to:
- deepen our spirituality of peace regarding
care of creation
- identify and reduce our carbon footprint in our communities, ministries and institutions
- pray, study and act to promote a sustainable lifestyle
- participate in legislative efforts to support the integrity of creation
- stand in solidarity and act in justice with marginalized people whose lives are already affected by the devastation of Earth
- collaborate with others, including interfaith and civic groups who are addressing climate change.
We invite you to join us as we engage this Chapter Act.
Copenhagen Climate Summit
2011 Lenten Carbon Fast
PDF documents require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader